Monday, September 22, 2008

Day at Tannehill State Park



Jake and I took the children to Tannehill State Park (or, as Gideon says, "Steak Park") Sunday. We had such a good time. I really love Tannehill. My family spent a lot of time there when I was growing up, so I have a lot of really good memories there. Gideon really loved the grist mill. I think he could have stayed there all day. Annalise was an angel. She smiled and laughed all day. As you can see in the photo she was very comfortable in her backpack. She snoozed for quite a while. Gideon and I played a lot in the spring. I think he just loves playing in water of any sort. (Unless it involves washing his hair) We sure did enjoy our day. I guess we just enjoy one another so much. Gideon was sad to see his Da go back to work today. But, I remind him and myself that Friday is coming again.

No comments: