Sunday, September 7, 2008

Family Birthday Party




Mama hosted a birthday party for all of the August and September birthdays. It was tons of fun. Gideon had a wonderful time. By the end of the night he was red faced and sweaty. Just like his Daddy likes to see him. I guess Jake thinks that it means he is having a good time and playing hard as all little boys should. Annalise was a little fussy and being an unashamed "Mama's girl" as she has a tendency to do. But, she did find a new favorite spot. Her Aunt Obbie's arms. I guess you can tell in the pictures just how happy she was. She was giggling. I can't say that I blame her since Obbie happens to be one of my favorite people in the world as well. Gideon was also thrilled to be able to feed Uncle Damon and Aunt Fran's orphaned calf, Annabelle. He was really excited. It was such a treat. She is such a beauty. I think that everyone had such a good time. Looking forward to the next get together.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Sounds like all of you had a wonderful day. I'm really enjoying reading about one of my favorite families! However, just one question - Why wasn't I included in the August/September "Family Birthday Party?" After all, I'm as near 'family' as I can be and my BD is in September! Love to each of you. Nancy