Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall is finally here!!




We are all so excited that it is finally fall. It is my favorite time of year. And, of course my hot natured fellas are always glad for cooler weather. We have really been enjoying the cooler temperatures so far. Last week the children and I spent the day at Grandmama's and Grandad's. It was so much fun. We also were able to visit Mama Weeze. A very special lady in our family's life. Certainly much more than a neighbor of Grandmama and Grandad. She was so sweet to the children. She had sweet gifts for both of them. Annalise's was an adorable stuffed dog that plays Jingle Bells. Gideon's was a toy fishing rod and fish. He and Grandad immediately went fishing. Grandad is the best.


We also recently carved our first pumpkin. Well, I guess I should say that Jake carved our first pumpkin. He did a great job. The kids love it. I think Gideon really is enjoying taking the top off and looking inside. Looking forward to Halloween and dressing the kids up. It is going to be so fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great catching up with your family!
--Damon