Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just an update...

So, we haven't posted anything in a while. We have been super busy, and I am afraid our digital camera has stopped working. So, no pics until we can find a good deal on a new camera. So, if anyone hears of a good deal, let us know! I don't really like to post much without pics, so it might be a while before we have any new posts. Little ones are growing like weeds. They are just getting so big. Our newest addition is growing as well...which means I am too. We are going to be having our ultrasound on 6/22. So, we will know if we are going to be bringing home a new little brother or new little sister for Gideon and Annalise. Very excited. I started feeling little flutters about 10 days ago and now am starting to feel just a little bit stronger movements now. So exciting. Nothing in the world like feeling a little one move. Just love being pregnant. I am so thankful for all of my sweet babies.

No comments: