Thursday, September 3, 2009

New mixer!!!!!



I got a new mixer!!!! Anyone that knows me, knows that this is a big deal. I LOVE to bake for my family. I love to make bread, cookies, dinner and sweet rolls, and lately even sandwich buns. We got 3 mixers for wedding gifts 12 1/2 years ago and have broken all of them in the past 4 years. So, I have been drooling over all of the KitchenAid models for years. But, just hated to spend that much on a mixer. We finally decided to save our Discover card cash back for one. And, this year for my birthday, my sweet parents, in-laws, and Jake's grandparents gave me money. So, I set it all aside and waited to have enough Discover card cash back to transfer to Bed Bath and Beyond gift cards. So, yesterday was the day that the children and I loaded up in the car and made the trip over to our Bed Bath and Beyond. I was able to get the Professional 600 model for 55.00 out of our pocket after coupons,rebates, cash back, and b'day money!!! It is a 400.00 mixer.So excited! So, a big thank you to all of my sweet family for the b'day money. It helped a lot. I am going to close for now so that I can mix and bake until my heart is content. :)

No comments: