Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Catch up




Just realized how long it had been since I have posted.....anything!! Getting VERY close to the arrival time for Gabriel Coy. It has been a very easy uneventful pregnancy and I have enjoyed it very much, but I am ready to meet our new son. Very excited. Gideon and I started a very small amount of homeschooling. We have chosen (with much guidance and wisdom from our sweet Dand'un) a wonderful curriculum that we both love. It is called Five in A Row and it involves lots of reading....which we LOVE!!




The little ones had a great time dressing up for Halloween. Gideon got to be Buzz Lightyear which he was ecstatic about and Annalise was a beautiful Fairy Princess. They had a lot of fun despite Annalise being a little sick.




Jake is making us very proud with his EMT basic course. He has the highest average of the class and is giving it 100%....just as he does everything. So thankful for my precious family.

No comments: