Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Day in the Life of Nyabwire

A Day in the Life of Nyabwire

If you have a minute, please click the link above to watch a very special video.


If you are not sponsoring a child through Compassion International, please, please consider it. It has been a tremendous blessing to my family. Our little girl, Malia Toris, is a huge part of our lives. I have never felt such a strong connection to someone that I have never met. My children's hearts are always with her. Her birthday is in January. She will turn 6. She and Gideon are almost the same age and his connection to her is greater than I can express in words. I signed up for Compassion because I thought we could help her, but it turns out, she has helped us in ways that I cannot explain. We truly feel she is part of our family. If you want to change not only a special child's life, but your own as well, I challenge you to consider Compassion. I promise you won't regret it.

No comments: