Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I think TED Talks are great. I have only watched 3 or 4 in the past year, but I have enjoyed the ones I have taken the time to watch. I had to share this one.
Sir Ken Robinson: Bring on the learning revolution! from Beaver Country Day School on Vimeo.
 It is long, but so worth your time to watch..especially if you are homeschooling or are considering homeschooling (or really any kind of non traditional education.). I watched the RSA Animate of Sir Ken Robinson's talk called Changing Education Paradigms a couple of years ago. It is FANTASTIC. If you haven't watched it, GOOGLE IT!! So good. I love hearing him speak. He makes me want to stand up and cheer. He makes me want to get up and teach my children more. (I should also mention that I love British accents...hence my obsession with Jane Austen films, Downton Abbey, and Notting Hill.)

No comments: